A Brief introduction:
By using Vital Sports Nutrition, you agree to the following terms and conditions, or as they may be modified from time to time (“User Agreement”). By accessing this Website, you agree and understand that you are bound by these terms. For questions or complaints about this User Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can be reached at 9763763797. This User Agreement should be reviewed regularly. You are responsible for keeping up to date with any changes to our terms and conditions, as they may change without notice.
Assignments of Rights:
The use of this Website, or any part of it, other than for personal, non-commercial use is prohibited unless Vital Sports Nutrition has given explicit permission. All information displayed, transmitted, or carried by the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Third parties may own the copyrights and other intellectual property to some of the content on the Website. This site is designed, updated, and maintained by Vital Sports Nutrition. It is prohibited to modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, alter, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any other way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
A valid invitation to offer must be accurate:
Research and analysis have been conducted to ensure the accuracy of our data and information. On this Website, you will find accurate price information and detailed descriptions of all products at the time of publication. Additional to the displayed price is GST in case GST is applicable. Products are packaged differently. We are unable to provide precise dimensions, weights, or capacities.
You may receive a partial or total rejection of your offer. Our shipping policy is to accept delivery of all or part of an order, regardless of where it came from together or not in such a situation, the part of the order that has been shipped will be deemed to have been accepted by us, and the balance would remain on offer for us to accept or reject.
The offer will not be accepted until Vital Sports Nutrition has dispatched the ordered product. Once the order has been received and confirmed, if you have given us your email address or telephone number, our customer service representatives will notify you via email and/or phone. You will receive a follow-up message once the order has been dispatched.
The following general terms and conditions apply:
During the aforementioned period, all users who are eligible to use the Website/transact on the Mobile App or in any other way will be contractually bound to the following terms of service.
- If the terms and conditions are violated, Vital Sports Nutrition and Google will take strict legal action against the violator. The website may only be used for lawful purposes and as stated in the policies and applicable laws of Vital Sports Nutrition and Google.
- Vital Sports Nutrition offers the most competitive prices for users who purchase products or use its services via the Website. However, Vital Sports Nutrition cannot guarantee the lowest prices in any city or region despite its best efforts. Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to make changes to the prices and availability of products without notice or any consequential liability.
- During the promotional period, all prices are valid for the respective items and are not applicable before or after the promotion’s date. There are limited stocks and limited-time offers on all Products. Without prior notice to users, the company reserves the right to modify, extend, update or withdraw offers on products. Thus, we will update the website as soon as changes occur.
- If either the customer or Vital Sports Nutrition cancels the purchase after using a promo code, we will not issue a refund. Without obtaining their explicit consent, we never ask users to make a purchase, download, or otherwise commit to anything before giving them all pertinent information, and we do not run promotions that misrepresent our services by being inaccurate, realistic, or untruthful.
- Original products are only available from Vital Sports Nutrition’s sellers. There is an agreement that sellers must sign requiring them to sell only genuine products listed by Vital Sports Nutrition. Every seller sets his or her price. We guarantee the condition of all items sold by Vital Sports Nutrition sellers. We do not cover manufacturing defects, however.
- The banks may extend Cashback offers, on top of the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Policy, during the time frame stated above. Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to cancel orders placed by Users due to a variety of reasons, including without limitation technical errors, an inability to obtain stock, and any other reason. It is the decision of Vital Sports Nutrition to cancel an order that is final, and Vital Sports Nutrition is not responsible for such cancellations.
- It may be possible for the delivery time provided on the website to differ from the usual one. Providing high-quality products and services is our commitment and information. Pricing information may contain typographical errors.
- If an incorrect price or information is listed for a product or service. Pricing information is still available to customers. Detailed information about the product. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to contact the Customer for instructions or to cancel the Customer’s order. In either case, the Customer will be notified. Without giving prior notice, Vital Sports Nutrition may modify any product or service price at any time.
- It is also possible for Vital Sports Nutrition to request additional information or verification before accepting any order. In the event Vital Sports Nutrition needs additional information to accept the User’s order, Vital Sports Nutrition will contact the User. The amount charged to the credit card will be reversed back into the User’s credit card account if the order is canceled after being charged.
- There may be some orders that Vital Sports Nutrition will be unable to fulfill and will have to cancel. Vital Sports Nutrition Grants has the right to refuse or cancel any order at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason to the User. The User accepts and undertakes that such actions are acceptable and will not contest or challenge them. In the event of a cancellation of the User’s order, the following situations may occur: non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non-availability of the service, inaccurate or incorrect pricing information, or problems identified by Vital Sports Nutrition’s credit or fraud avoidance department.
- In the event of a cancellation request by the User, Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to accept or reject such requests, without providing a reason to the User. If Vital Sports Nutrition receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved, Vital Sports Nutrition Will cancel the order and refund the entire amount to the User within a reasonable period.
- Vital Sports Nutrition will not be able to cancel purchases that have already been processed, it is important to recognize that Vital Sports Nutrition has the right to decide whether a purchase has been made. The User agrees and undertakes that the decision taken by Vital Sports Nutrition is acceptable to the User and that no dispute shall be brought by the User in relation to the decision taken by Vital Sports Nutrition.
- Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to cancel any orders, which it determines to be bulk orders, in accordance with certain criteria. According to this cancellation policy, Vital Sports NutritionReward Points or Promo Codes used for placing a bulk order will not be refunded. It is possible to call the following a ‘batch order’, which may or may not be exhaustive, a ‘bulk order’:
- The products ordered are not for personal consumption, but for commercial resale only.
- The same product was ordered multiple times at the same address.
- Order bulk quantities of the same product.
- An incorrect address was provided in the order details.
- The order was placed with malpractice.
- Despite any written notice to users, Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document at any time.
- A User’s claim against Vital Sports Nutrition will never exceed the replacement or alternative product of the same value.
- All disputes shall be governed by Indian law, and any disputes shall only be resolved by the courts in New Delhi (India).
The following restrictions apply:
Any of the following uses of the Website are prohibited:
- Whether the content is illegal, harassing, libelous, or abusive, you can be held civilly liable if you transmit content that encourages unlawful behavior.
- Without authorization, access another computer or network.
- This Website must not be interfered with by anyone.
- There may be laws that apply that are broken.
- Attempting to connect to the Website and interfere with or disrupt it.
- Copyright-protected materials are reproduced, transmitted, and stored in an unauthorized manner.
- Any information you post to this website that belongs to another individual may not be hosted, displayed, edited, published, transmitted, updated, or otherwise shared.
- Harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, or invasive of another individual’s privacy are prohibited. A violation of privacy, disparaging, relating to, or encouraging money laundering are all prohibited.
- An infringement of a patent, trademark, copyright, or another proprietary right.
- Is in violation of any current law;
- Additionally, any information included in the message is grossly offensive or menacing or intentionally misleads the reader as to its origin.
- Viruses may infect the Website or other elements of its code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit its functionality.
- Incites a criminal offense, prevents an investigation of a criminal offense, insults any other nation, or undermines the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order.
- As well as attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content, you are prohibited from doing so.
- If you post, send, or distribute on or through the Website information that is disruptive or competitive to our service offerings.
- False or incomplete information intentionally submitted on the Website; communicating with other Website users without their consent;
- A device, tool, engine, software, or some other mechanism Website.
- Any form of decipherment, decompilation, disassembly, or reverse engineering of the Website.
- Using the Website or any content on it to copy or duplicate;
- It is not permitted to frame, hotlink, or deep link any of the Website’s content.
The following quantity restrictions apply:
As our sole discretion dictates, we reserve the right to limit your purchase per household, per order, or per person. If you use the same credit card for multiple orders placed from the same account or using the same billing and/or shipping address, you might not be able to use that card. The customer will be informed if that is the case. In addition, we are able to prohibit sales to anyone deemed inappropriate at our sole discretion.
The following information relates to pricing:
- We do our best to provide accurate price and product information, but we are not responsible for errors in pricing or typography. You will not be able to see the price before placing your order.
- In the event that we find that there has been an error in the pricing or product information for a product, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item, unless the item has already been delivered. Should we find that there has been an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item.
- If an item is mispriced, we reserve the right to contact you for instructions or to cancel your order and notify you of the change in price when the products ordered by you have been dispatched, we will consider you to have accepted our offer, and may modify the price of the product and communicate with you for additional instructions using the e-mail address or phone number you provided to us at the time of registration, or cancel the order. You will be notified of the cancellation of your order.
- After the order has been accepted, you will be notified by email or by phone of the payment process. In some cases, you can make the payment before the product is dispatched. Should we need to cancel the order after it has been processed, the amount will be refunded back to your credit/debit card account. Availability and prices are subject to change without notice; however, we will make every effort to offer you the best value.
- There are no discounts and promotional offers all over the site; instead, they are available to only certain categories. Occasionally, coupon codes are not available for products or services in certain categories, such as diapers, baby food, and the like. If coupons for such products or services are refused by us, we do so at our discretion.
Protecting your privacy:
Do not use or access this website if you do not agree with the terms:
- including sensitive personal information, all the information you provide to us is voluntary. In accordance with the terms of this User Agreement, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but please be aware that it will not be retroactive.
- It is possible for you to access, modify, correct, and delete the data that has been collected about you after you signed up for the Website. We may keep a copy of the information you originally provided to us in its archives if any information relating to you is updated by you.
- As a result of Internet communication standards, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you visited before and after visiting our Website. Your computer’s Internet Protocol address or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), your computer’s operating system and type of web browser, your email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider are also recorded.
- In order to improve our service, this information is analyzed. In the course of maintaining the Website’s technical administration, research, and development, temporary cookies (with no sensitive personal data) may be placed on your computer. You may receive cookies from third parties in some cases so that we can serve you advertisements or optimize services.
- The cookies contain personally identifiable information, neither ours nor that of third parties. For administration, research and quality management, and research and development, records of telephone calls will be recorded for inquiries, orders, and other purposes. Occasionally, other companies may contact you with advertisements. Advertisers, advertising agencies, advertising technology vendors, and research firms are all part of this group.
- You might receive ads tailored to your interests depending on your general profile. Personally, identifiable information is never used in this way. If you access, browse, or use the Website, or if you download data, images, videos, or audio files from the Website, it is your responsibility to take precautions to prevent damage to or infection of your equipment. Other than discontinuing the use of the Website, there is no other remedy for dissatisfaction.
- These privacy policies apply to all websites and services we operate and manage. We and its services do not have control over websites that appear in search results or that are linked to its services. Cookies planted by them on your computer, data collected by them, and information that they request from you are not our responsibility or liability.
- The accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or high quality of the information, data, text, software, audio, graphics, videos, messages, or other materials are not guaranteed by us. We are not responsible for the accuracy, quality, or integrity of the content.
- Included or excluded websites, their owners, or their content doesn’t imply endorsement in any way. The privacy policies of respective websites can provide you with further information.
- You may also be able to communicate with other users using the Website, and those users may have access to your information if you post it. Visitors who submit this information expressly disclaim any responsibility for its misuse by submitting it in this way. We keep the information of our associates confidential. We do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information that you provide to us if you do not give us your permission or if required by law.
- While you do not have to give us your consent to share aggregate findings or details, some of these may be shared for the purpose of growing the business with advertisers, sponsors, investors, and strategic partners. If you have any privacy concerns, please feel free to contact us. We will inform you of our privacy concerns. The site does not share any passwords, credit card numbers, or bank account numbers with advertisers or marketing firms.
Refusal of service:
Every service request is subject to refusal at any time. If there is a computer virus or bug, or if there is another problem disrupting the security or proper administration of the service, we may suspend or cancel the service at any time.
- Additionally, we will send you information regarding our company, our website, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletter, or other information about our group of companies or business partners.
- You may unsubscribe from any of the information outlined in this paragraph (or any part of it) simply by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send you. The response will be made within 15 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Neither a Sunday nor a Saturday coincides with the weekend
- If you instruct us not to send you information during Indian public holidays, we will no longer do so within 24 hours.
- You may contact Customer Support for additional clarification.”
Whenever you use a credit card or other financial facility on our Website, you agree, acknowledge, understand, and confirm that the card or financial facility is yours and that you will not use another person’s card or financial facility.
- We do not receive any financial information you provide to us; our acquiring bank receives it instead. We will not bear any responsibility for any fraudulent transactions. If your debit or credit card is used fraudulently, you are responsible for it. To show otherwise, you are the only one who has to prove it.
- Merchants, our banking partners, and financial institutions reserve the right to recoup the cost of goods, collection fees, and legal fees from anyone who uses their services.
- Our associated acquiring banks and financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against users who engage in fraudulent or other illegal activity on the Website or violate these terms and conditions.
- You can communicate with us electronically by visiting the Website or sending us emails. We communicate using electronic means. For example, we will communicate with you by email and notification through the Website.
- Receiving all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other forms of communication by electronic means, you accept any legal requirements that these communications be in writing.
- When you provide us with your shipping address or request that we call you back regarding your order, you consent to us calling the number you provide.
Testimonials, user comments, and user-generated content on the site:
- We reserve exclusive rights to any reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, or other submissions disclosed, transmitted, or submitted to us by, via, or in connection with this Website (collectively, “Comments”), and we shall own those comments.
- In the event that any Comments are disclosed, submitted, or offered, such act shall constitute a transfer to us of all rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. As a result, all rights, titles, and interests regarding any Comments belong to us solely, and we will be able to use them commercially or otherwise without any restriction.
- Comments provided by you may be used, reproduced, disclosed, modified, adapted, created into derivative works, published, displayed, and distributed by us without restriction. If you don’t want your Comments used, then please don’t provide them.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of any Comments.
- If you wish to receive compensation for any comments, you make.
- Any comments made will be responded to.
- Whenever you submit a Comment to the Website, you agree not to violate this policy or any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademarks, For example, privacy rights, or other rights of a private or proprietary nature; are not harmful to any individual or entity.
- In addition, you agree not to post anything that is libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, threatening, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam on the Website.
- The practice of regularly monitoring and editing or removing Comments submitted to the Website is not one we follow. However, we reserve the right to do so (but are not obliged to do so). Whenever you submit a name, you are giving us permission to use it as part of any Comments you make.
- You agree not to submit a Comment using a false email address, impersonating anyone or anything, or otherwise misleading us about the origin of the Comment. We will not be liable for any claims arising out of your Comments unless explicitly stated otherwise, and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims arising from your Comments. Our affiliates and we cannot be held liable for comments submitted by third parties.
The following is a list of trademarks and copyrights:
- This website and all its components (text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials) are owned by The Company, its suppliers, and its licensors.
- We do not grant and you should not take any action construing access to this Website as granting any license under our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any third party. There are no copyrights on this Website because the rights are owned by us or licensed to us.
- This Website or any of its contents, including copying and storing any of it or them in whole or in part, is not to be used for any commercial purpose other than for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any material on this Website may not be modified, distributed, or republished.
- Logos, product and service names, design marks, and slogans associated with Vital Sports Nutrition are trademarks or service marks owned by Vital Sports Nutrition or licensed by Vital Sports Nutrition. It is prohibited to use or exploit any other marks which belong to their respective companies.
- There is no trademark license or service mark license granted by the materials on this Website. A person may not use the name, logo, or mark appearing on the Website for any commercial purpose. All hypertext links provided on this site are provided solely for your convenience and in no way constitute an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of any third party, information, product, or service mentioned.
- A third-party website may contain inaccuracies or errors about which we take no responsibility. Links to such third party sites are at your own risk if you choose to click on them. The materials on this Website cannot be used or distributed for commercial purposes, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, or any other written or other materials.
- All content and other downloadable materials on the Website are for personal use only. Please do not download or copy anything from the Website. When you download or copy materials or software from this site, you do not receive any rights, titles, or interests in those materials or software. Any reproduction, transmission, distribution, display, modification, or use of the content, the Website, or any associated software for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Any software on this Website that is not the property of Vital Sports Nutrition or its suppliers or licensors or otherwise protected by Indian or international copyright laws can be found on this page. By using this Website’s Content and software you may only use it as a shopping resource. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, republication, display, or perform in any way this Website’s Content.
- We, our affiliates or third parties whose materials we have licensed and which are protected by Indian and international copyright laws own, control, and license each Content and, in the absence of any other notice, all Content represents copyright, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property belonging to us, our affiliates or third parties whose materials we have licensed.
- Website is owned and operated by Vital Sports Nutrition, and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. All materials on this topic must be compiled (collected, arranged, and assembled). The trademarks or logos of our products are not identical or virtually identical to those of another company.
The following materials are objectionable:
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to some, and such Content is not always clearly labeled as such. Under applicable law, we and our affiliates are not liable if you find our Content offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- The User Agreement remains in effect until it is terminated, whether by us or you. In case you wish to terminate this User Agreement, please notify us in writing by registered mail through the Indian postal system that you do not wish to be associated with this Website.
- Upon termination of this User Agreement, we may prevent you from using the website. Upon terminating this User Agreement without notice, we will prevent you from using the website. As a result of such termination, Vital Sports Nutrition shall be held harmless.
- All materials obtained during this process should be destroyed as soon as possible under the User Agreement, as well as all copies of those materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
- Any comments will continue to be accessible despite the termination of this User Agreement. Your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website will not be affected nor will your rights under the User Agreement be affected.
Keeping your website secure:
- There are several ways in which you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the Website’s security, including, but not limited to:
- Logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access or accessing data that is not intended for you.
- Probe, scan or test a system or network for vulnerabilities or to violate security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- By overloading, flooding, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing the Website, you may interfere with the service of any other user, host, or network;
- Unsolicited emailing that includes promotions of or advertising for products or services.
- The forging or falsification of TCP/IP header information is prohibited in any email or newsgroup posting. Systems and networks may be criminally or civilly liable for breaches of security.
- Law enforcement authorities will be notified of any such violations and we will cooperate with them in prosecuting.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this Website or any activity conducted on this Website.
- In addition, you agree not to use or attempt to use any engines, software, tools, agents, or other mechanisms or devices (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents).
- Searches on this Website can only be conducted using Vital Sports Nutrition’s search engine and search agents.
- Several technical and security measures have been adopted to ensure that your information is not accessed, destroyed, or damaged without your permission.
- We store your information on a secure server behind firewalls when you enter it on the Site. We will not access, store, or keep any financial information you provide to the Company.
- Vital Sports Nutrition uses third-party gateways for all transactions, and it is not involved in the transaction other than directing customers to the appropriate gateway(s) or webpage(s).
- Accordingly, Vital Sports Nutrition cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the disclosure of Personal Information through third-party gateways and or websites.
- If the User discloses (inadvertently or otherwise) any Personal Information regarding his or her account or information regarding online transactions made using one or more of the User’s credit cards, debit cards, cash cards, or net banking accounts, from which the User is unable to retrieve such information, we disclaim all responsibility for any loss, damage, or incorrect or incomplete information disclosed through this site, including any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies therein.
- We maintain strict confidentiality when collecting, storing, and disclosing your physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. We will verify your identity before granting access to your Personal Information or making changes to it. When you have created a profile on the Website, you will need to log in using your User ID and Password. Protecting your password and your computer from unauthorized access you are responsible for ensuring the security of your password and computer.
The following information applies to shipping and delivery:
- The Website will be used by Vital Sports Nutrition to deliver Products purchased through the Website to the User.
- We will make our best effort to deliver all products on time, but we will not be held liable for any delays beyond our control. The Seller will charge a nominal fee for orders for cash on delivery (“COD”).
- COD charges are displayed during the ordering process and in all email correspondence related to the order. This charge will not be refunded upon cancellation or return of the order after it has been shipped.
- It shall not be the responsibility of Vital Sports Nutrition for any delay in the delivery of the Products. In the event, the Logistics partner mishandles the Product during transit, Vital Sports Nutrition shall not be liable.
- By partnering with Vital Sports Nutrition, your order will be delivered three times. If the respective Seller cannot contact the User, or if the User refuses to accept delivery, the order may be canceled.
- If the payment has been confirmed, your order will be delivered within seven working days from the date the order was placed (excluding public holidays). There may be variations in this depending on factors such as order security checks, shipping restrictions, payment authorizations, and packaging and shipping of the order. Once the order is received, we will send a confirmation email.
- The availability of our logistics partners and their affiliates will determine the delivery of any international orders. Arrangements will be made to deliver your order as soon as possible. To clear customs, all international shipments will be subject to import taxes, duties, and tariffs (if any) as determined by the laws of your country.
- Estimated delivery date will be included in the order summary. You will receive an email containing your order details and an estimate of how long it will take to deliver your package once you place the order.
The return, replacement, and refund procedures are as follows:
- All Products purchased on the Website and successfully delivered to a User using the Website are eligible for returns under the terms indicated in each policy.
- Vital Sports Nutrition will not accept product returns if the goods are damaged by the User:
- 1. if the quality, quantity, or other characteristics of the goods are changed
- 2. if the product being returned is not the same as what was delivered if any other circumstance is notified or deemed relevant by Vital Sports Nutrition. According to the Website and/or the Seller from time to time.
In case of returns/Exchange:
- The deadline for returning or exchanging an order is 15 days from the date you receive it.
- Tags on the product should not be damaged.
- Products should be returned in good condition or unused if they are in good condition
- Return the item in its original packaging.
- The product may be returned without a receipt for up to 15 days after delivery and the restocking fee has to go through Vital Sports Nutrition. Alternatively, the user can use any other courier service if they do not wish to use the company’s pickup service.
What happens if I receive a damaged product, wrong product, or missing units?
- In the event that an item arrived damaged, missing, or incorrect as described on our website, customers must contact us within 48 hours of delivery. Please send us a photo of the packaging and product within the next 48 hours (excluding gazette holidays and Sundays). In the event the product is returned to us, a full refund will be issued or we will provide you with an alternative product. We may not be able to provide alternate products for all items. If this is the case, you will not be able to return the item in 15 days as usual.
- The User may be required to present/submit Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the logistics service provider to Vital Sports Nutrition If the User initiates and forwards a return and it proves that the claimed shipment was not delivered or the shipment was empty. The User will not be refunded or exchanged if Vital Sports Nutrition does not receive the Product. As a consequence, Vital Sports Nutrition will not be liable for any claims made by the User.
- Returns that are made by mistake are the responsibility of the customer. Vital Sports Nutrition occasionally receives a returned product that does not belong to it.
- Neither Vital Sports Nutrition nor its affiliates will replace or reposition the Product, nor are they responsible for its return.
- Items for special prices can only be exchanged one time for a different size. Please take note that exchanges are only available on products that are marked as exchangeable on their product pages.
- After the Website subtracts any other charges at its discretion, users may claim a refund for any returned Product or if their order was not delivered within the timeframe agreed.
- Users who fail to submit a refund claim within the time period specified in the Terms will not be eligible for a refund. Users will not be entitled to a refund for certain Products unless those Products qualify for a full or partial refund.
- Vital Sports Nutrition offers replacements in accordance with its replacement policy in the event that a Product delivered by it is damaged, soiled, or does not meet the specifications listed on the Website.
- A Size Exchange shall result in a forfeiture of the differential amount. No matter what increases or decreases in price the product being exchanged experiences, this policy applies.
- We will issue any refunds within 15 business days of receiving the returned product and will use the same bank account used for the original purchase.
- If the User wishes to receive the refund via cash on delivery, the User may do so through NEFT (for which you will need to provide the User’s bank account). You will also need to know if the refund has been credited to the refund account (or the wallet) associated with the User’s account.
- When electronic payments have been made, such as through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, wallets, etc., a refund will be provided in the same way that the payment was made.
- You will only get a refund in Indian rupees.
- The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims, etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order that is beyond the control of the Website.
- A secure shopping experience is ensured by monitoring transactions for fraudulent activity. Should any suspicious activity be detected, Vital Sports Nutrition can cancel all past, pending, and future orders without responsibility.
- The Website may include inaccuracies in pricing, and Vital Sports Nutrition reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders if stock is unavailable. There are cases when Vital Sports Nutrition may need additional confirmations or information.
- Would we be able to accept your order if we needed additional information or if your order needed to be canceled? The amount you paid for the order will be credited back to your account if you cancel it after it has been charged.
- A promotional voucher cannot be refunded to you when you cancel an order. The company reserves the right to alert law enforcement authorities if it receives reports of suspicious transactions and provide them with information relevant to an investigation into any illegal activity.
If Fraudulent behavior may manifest itself in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- In spite of sending the payment verification mail, Vital Sports Nutrition does not receive a response from users.
- Users fail to submit adequate documents when verifying their payment details.
- Someone is using a user’s email or phone number without their consent
- The user provides incorrect contact information.
- Voucher codes are overused.
- Vouchers are used that are not associated with the used email IDs.
- A customer returns a product that is incorrect.
- A customer refuses to place an order.
- A user nabs and run for orders involves snatching and running.
The User may suffer a loss in their business regardless of which of the following scenarios occurs:
- Customers who return frequently addressing issues involving incorrect or incomplete information repeatedly demand monetary compensation for minor complaints.
- A user’s account may be blocked if the User’s activity falls into the category of fraudulent activity or business loss. Such a program will result in the loss of referrals and loyalty credits.
- Vital Sports Nutrition may refund bulk orders that meet certain criteria at any time during the product delivery process. Vital Sports Nutrition may consider bulk orders if the following criteria, as well as any other criteria it deems necessary, are met:
- Our products are not for personal use. Rather, they are for commercial purposes.
- There have been multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address depending on the product category.
- An order for a large quantity of a particular product.
- The address provided for the order was incorrect.
- Placing a malicious order.
- There will be no refunds issued with respect to promotional vouchers used for placing bulk orders.
- In the event that a partial item is delivered or partial order is placed, the issue is raised as follows:
- We expect our customers to make a claim within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise, their claim will not be considered.
- I need the following information in response to an email.
- Orders that have been prepaid may be refunded upon investigation
- The User will not be entitled to a refund if any of the following scenarios occurs:
- Lack of information provided by the user regarding the case
- Snapshots of the packets and boxes are not provided by the users (if any).
- The pilferage claim must be submitted the same day as the delivery has been opened.
- For three to four days following delivery, the packaging should not be discarded. A review of the packaging may be required if the packaging needs to be picked up.